Thursday, March 31, 2011

My link to Krugman's link

 It's worth the short read at least.  There, Krugman has a link to the full article.  Hilarious. 

My favorite:

With notably rare exceptions, Newt Gingrich is a loyal and faithful husband.

RE Greenspan:
Today’s competitive markets, whether we seek to recognise(sic) it or not, are driven by an international version of Adam Smith’s “invisible hand” that is unredeemably(sic) opaque. With notably rare exceptions (2008, for example), the global “invisible hand” has created relatively stable exchange rates, interest rates, prices, and wage rates.

And another funny I was sent to by the Krugman blog (Fox's article stands on its own as an example of critical journalism (hahahahaha) ):

"I think we are headed for a double dip. That's my personal view," Pawlenty told Fox News. "I think you have a situation now where they've devalued the dollar. A strong dollar represents a strong economy and a strong country. I think they have flooded the economy with fiat money in a way that's going to have a return of inflation in a manner and to a degree that I think is going to be very troubling."
 That's all for now.
~Nic

No comments: