It's been months since I have had anything to say on here. This is small beans and I am not quite sure why I decided to go after this, but that's just how it worked out. Here's a chunk of their platform, and break down of: The New Dignity Party
From www.newdignityparty.org My comments are in [brackets]
(1) We aspire to establish a new paradigm in the politics of identity.
(2) We would rein in powers assumed by local governments without the consent of the governed.
[Great, a special election every time we install a fire hydrant]
(3) We lament the decline of honest journalism as big media companies shape the news along certain lines.
[I am so effing sick of hearing this bullsh*t, anyone with half a damned brain can recognize spin]
(1) We like white people (and people of other races, too).
[This is terrifying. I am not quite sure what the F*CK that is supposed to mean.. a bunch of old white men like like white people. How oppressed they are, not being a member of one of the two major parties.]
(2) We don’t like local governments meddling in their residents’ personal affairs.
[Having to pull a permit to install a water heater is not meddling. I don't know if that's for sure what they are getting at, but I have heard a lot lately about how permits and inspections are 'meddling'. I wonder how insurance companies feel about those things.. let alone home buyers]
(3) And you better shape up, too, Star Tribune!
[And you too FOX news, Pioneer press, Agape Press... stfu,.]
Sounds like the Republican party.. with the key difference that.. they like white people.
7 months ago