Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kindergarten Cop

Trump - Palin 2012 The right choice, because "We both attended Kindergarten"

Ignoring all of the other absurdities that should be pointed out in this article, I have to comment: Trump wants the 2012 election to be a kindergarten popularity contest?

“If I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It's very strange,” the Celebrity Apprentice host added. “The whole thing is very strange.”

Fuck, I now wonder where I was born (OR IF I EVEN WAS)!  Why?  Because I highly doubt that anyone from my kindergarten class would remember me (Except for Tyler F., who ended up at the same JR. High as me, and we only found out we went to the same K class 30 miles away through shit luck; we were catholic bashing in the lunch room one day.  Back in K, I even went to his 6th birthday party.  We had no idea).  If no one remembers me from over two decades ago, does that mean it's possible that I dont exist (Forget where I was born!)?  FUCK!  Now what?

Heh,Trump is no fool.  He knows exactly how to pander (the people he is pandering to are either incapable of any type of reasoning, or just don't give a fuck).  After all, apply some reduction and he's nothing other than a very good salesman. 

~Nic

No comments: