Here's a non-exhaustive list of things that annoy me. At times, I feel like I am the only one who is annoyed by a lack of common courtesy since every time I comment about these things, people jump on me for being jaded, but that's ok.
1. Subwoofers I can hear inside my house, especially after 10:00PM. This actually pushes me nearer insanity than anyone really wants to know.
2. People who listen to loud music -- music I can hear from at least 10 feet away -- in a GOD DAMN PUBLIC LIBRARY
3. Children who repetitively ride their bicycles through my yard. ESPECIALLY through NEWLY SEEDED LAWN, and through my garden, ESPECIALLY AFTER I have asked MORE THAN ONCE TO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF
4. People who stop in the middle of the road with their vehicles to chat, unload or otherwise. ESPECIALLY when they know that there is traffic behind them (it is astonishing, the frequency in which I have to deal with this in my neighborhood).
5. People who honk their horns more than a few times for longer than a few seconds to get the attention of someone in a house. Get off your lazy ass and knock on a door. Better yet, use the fucking cellphone that's glued to your ear.
6. People who go the wrong way down a one-way, who are talking on their phones while doing it (This one I encountered leaving the library full of loud fucking rap music. I got pretty nervous)
7. People talking on their cell phones in line at some kind of retail establishment, or similar. It can't fucking wait? Not even a minute? Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up.
8. People who are rude to cashiers.
9. Rude cashiers
10. People who stare at everyone for no good fucking reason -- another common occurrence in my neighborhood. This raises the question "Well, if you're not looking, how do you know they are?". I have good peripheral vision. I've recently started to wave and smile at these draggin' pants fools. They look away very quickly. I only use this method when I am at least 5 blocks from my home.
I am sure I will come up with more. Maybe I can do this in episodes or something.
8 months ago