Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scott Brady

Sweet I've been legitimized. Message from "Scott Brady" regarding my blog:

"Sorry, but your blog is complete idiocy. You obviously have no grasp of the principles on which this nation was founded. Either that, or you have declared yourself an enemy of freedom. Go back and read our founding documents, or any of the other Revolutionary-era writings they never made you read in school."

Here's his myspace. Nice guy, obviously terribly funny.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57471419

~Nic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel duped after all these years of knowing you. The most well-read person I know is so ignorant? And the only person I know who gets angry over the slightest loss in freedom also HATES freedom? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Also, that myspace is horribly, painfully annoying.